There are two types of activities in our community:
- the Game Servers (like the ARK cluster for example)
- they are hosted on our linux machine rented from OVH
- at least one Game Admin per game
- the Community Games
- cannot be hosted on our linux server, they depend on servers hosted by the game publishers themselves
- a Game Lead per game
Any member of the community can propose a new game server if they respect these conditions:
- It must bring together at least 5 players who are not active on any of our games (except community or inactive members)
- He must designate a Game Admin for this server (it can designate itself). This player then joins the admins team as a specialized admin for this server, and receives help, advice and support from the whole team.
- Note that the admin role can only be assigned to members subscribers (except special derogation).
Any member can propose a new Community Game if he respects these conditions:
- It must bring together at least 3 players (active in our community or not yet in our community)
- He must propose a Game Lead, who will take care of the communication between this new activity and the admins team
Note that these proposals are subject to validation by the admin team.